08 February 2008

Mind my way for another Tomorrow


Almost like a noise I hear...in the distance, but I try to listen again...and it's nothing. The sound of nothing is interesting because it is still something different.
The Dunes are blissful...the sand is of silk and the rolling, orangish reddish-ochre dunes are deliciously surreal. We were horrendously jet-lagged today, but we managed to tear ourselves away from the comfort of starch-pressed linens gently rubbing against our cheeks and pushed to get into the car as quickly as possible before we change our minds.We push and push to become as awake as possible so that tonight we will be able to sleep. Kaia went to bed at 1am, while now I listen to the shower running and my mind taps away at these keys close to 2am. I think its times to put my mind away for this day and embark on another tomorrow. We will hear that sound soon enough:)

No comments: