03 August 2008

HOld my Hand.

We made our way up to Dibba. OUr car finally arrived....which meant that we finally could say that we have something of OURS. SOmething we can call HOME. So, to break the baby in..which btw, I think may be called "lolita," SHe has a great cooling system, awesome clearance, spacious head-room and a great body.
NIght before we left..I made a point to get her in to be darkened. Strolled on down Salam Street..only to notice to the right..all the ghetto-rigged tinting..hub-capped, lion- covered, mossy airbrushed lamborgini and gold rims wow...what the? Here honey " We must be in the right place." LIttle guy guides us in by his abrasive hand gestures, while I attempt to not seem so ignorant about the dye job. He says" 250 for american style" OH yah, this guy is good."
THey call 30% legal limit here, but everyone goes...waaay over..to the point of no sight of anyone in the coche....DON't mess, when one is sitting in a car so ridiculously tinted...coaching you along the street...YOU wonder why they are honking at you while you have not moved...Well, shit...I can't see YOU coaching me with that little silhouette in the far distance!!! We decide to go legal limit, I want people to see me while I attempt holding their hand across the street.
Great, be back in an hour. THat is some service...American style my friend...
We drive to Dibba...only to find out..through the journey that it was quite hot. Well, inferno hot..about 120. Jeff maintained his positive spirit, but there was no fakin it with me. I just wasnt' into it. THe sightseeing was nice, but wow, curl up and dye.
We camped for the night, the sunset was gorgeous...jeff got to do his wonderful skimboarding and kaia learned some new tricks to recovering while getting blasted by waves. We live on....had a lovely time with Lolita...I think that will be her name. write more later.