14 March 2008

Home is like a binky..


get me out of this black spandex shirt and into some linens please before donkeys start slappin burgers on my back
It's the weekend..and my teaching JOb starts in 2 weeks if I want it, still looking for other jobs though that are more lucrative. Not yet decided. We still have time to ourselves which has been wonderful. Our mornings usually start at 8am. Walk the dog in this huge field..Desert Field...where other doggies meet up. It's nice..across is the ocean..so we usually get a nice breeze. Also, where we Run.
Jeff usually comes with, and we drop him right before park,,,where the beach starts and he can get a nice spot to do his tricks of the trade..skimboarding.
Kaia's nap are still right at noon...so it breaks up the day. sometimes nice others not. Feels like the day becomes wasted,just waiting for her to wake. It does give me some down time which is just what I need, more down time!!
We have been enjoying the variety of MUlti=National cuisine, whilst enjoying the fine dining. We are often times the only family in the restaurant. I'm sorry I just don't like to eat dinner at bedtime. THe crowds usually start rolling in at about 9:30-10.little chitlins too in their sundays' best. We find that when we wonder what to do...we just load up and go outside and are entertained literally just by being alive and conscious of our surroundings. It's so much different than home is. ALthough, even though I may not recognize where I am..or what is mine...my Jefe and my kaia makes my Home "Home."

1 comment:

John and Terra said...

This picture is almost perfect. If you were standing in front of the newest franchise of J.C. Cream it would be perfect. Your faces are so pure, so clean, so satisfied. It's the kind of satisfaction one gets after partaking in the salvation of J.C. Cream. I'll probably want to photoshop you guys into some promotional materials for the grand opening.

This is a great blog. Even though I'm a first time caller, long time listener, I just have to say that it is some great reading. You are on an adventure and from here it looks pretty amazing.